Supervisions for Early Years
We’ve developed our Your Complete Guide: Supervisions for Early Years into an Everything-you-Need answer to delivering an effective supervision strategy. The contents of this product includes a wide range of tools that are of the highest calibre, something you have come to expect from the Foundation Focus brand.
From a training package for your staff, to all the paperwork you will ever need (including exemplar policies and completed supervision documents), this product will provide the perfect support needed to implement effective supervisions in your setting.
- Complete set of supervisions paperwork
- Training resources for engaging your team
- A comprehensive strategy and a guide to implementing it
- Exemplar policies and procedures
Are you looking for something completely unique to share best practice within your setting and develop your staff? Then look no further than Peer Observations: the 5 Minute Method!
We’ve taken our sister company’s popular Peer Observation training course and developed it into a deliver-it-yourself Training Package. This comes complete with activities, delivery notes and a PowerPoint slideshow for both managers and staff. Importantly, it also comes with a Peer Observation Matrix – a skills analysis tool for everyone in the setting that means making progress is easy. The package contents are of the highest calibre, something you have come to expect from the Foundation Focus brand. Course delivery time has been designed to be one 2 hour session for staff and one hour long session for managers, including activities and discussion. Timings can be tailored to suit the specific needs of your setting.
The Learning Objectives from this Peer Observation: the 5 Minute Method course are:
- Supporting staff in reflection on their own practice
- Getting the most out of observing and being observed
- Helping staff feel confident when they are being observed
- Preparing staff for an observation by an Ofsted inspector
- Preparing managers to support staff through supervisions